Thursday, February 3, 2011

January

Oh what do you do in the winter time, when all the world is WHITE and FRIGID?!

We do crazy things with our hair and then act crazy together!
We do fun crafts with our friends!
We takes lots of baths (this was after playing in the snow so some of the red on his face is due to being cold and some is a sunburn - oops.)

We read books and even learn about cool Book of Mormon heroes like Captain Moroni.

We play in the "magic" steam from the humidifier.

We spend time looking super cute!

We wear slippers around the house

We play with "little guys" from an adult game: We put them on our fingers, have them tackle each other, and use them as mini bowling pins.

We eat sweets like shakes, marshmallows, and hot chocolate (this is probably why I have the pregnant face and don't like having pictures taken of me)

And we celebrate birthdays! My birthday was at the end of the month so we had a really fun dinner/game party with our friends. It was my friend Sara's birthday two days earlier so we had a combined party and she made a super yummy chocolate cake! MMMM!

Eli made me breakfast in bed and it was delish. Thanks lovey!

We do lots of other fun things together that I haven't taken pictures of: dancing, singing, coloring, playing with playdoh, Skyping with family, playing with lots of toys, making forts, learning letters and numbers, taking naps together, playing in the sandbox, playing the piano, dancing around in the dark with glowsticks, visiting Eli at school, reading books, etc, etc, etc!!!

1 comments:

Celeste said...

I'm so impressed that you have remained so active and busy during this last month of pregnancy. That was when I was so tired I didn't want to move. SO many fun things!