Sunday, February 6, 2011

Christmas in Houston

We spent Christmas in Houston with Doug and Dana's little family. It was so fun to get away from the snow for a little while and play outside! I spent a few days staying with Doug and Dana and then we stayed with my parents, Kristie and Aly at a house rental right on the ocean in a city called Kemah. Doug and Dana don't live right in Houston - they are south near NASA since that is where Doug works. Eli and I got to have a night away without Tanner (my first night away from him ever!) at a hotel on the beach in Galveston. We had a blast spending time with my family. Since we weren't in Colorado like our usual Christmas, we just spent all of our time together and not split between friends and other things we generally like to do when we go to Colorado. We miss my fam and can't wait to see them again! We won't all be together for a long time because Aly is going on a mission and we can't all get together before she leaves. So Skype will have to do for a couple more years!

Anyways, since there are too many pictures to post here, I put them in an album on Picasa so that my family could download the ones they want. Here's the link so that you can see them: https://picasaweb.google.com/113216177353375523936/ChristmasInHouston?feat=directlink. There are a lot, but hey, it was Christmas!

2 comments:

Cassy said...

Aly is going on a mission? that is neat. I hope you are doing well. I see your mom all the time and she is super excited to come be with you and your soon to be daughter. How many days left?

Kaydee and the boys said...

Aly's going on a mission!?!? Sniff, sniff... I can't believe she's at that age already.

The pictures make me miss you guys...

with a passion.