Friday, February 25, 2011

Gym time with a side of chocolate fondue


I found a local gym that has open gym time and Tanner is free since he's under 3! It is seriously the most awesome place in the winter time! We took Eli with us on his Monday off this week and Tan loved playing around with dad. Eli can sure do more with Tan than I can right now! The first time I went, a lady told me to take it easy or I would give birth in the gym. Ha ha ha!



I love this picture because you can see Tan's little bum crack! Climbing in a foam pit is tough!!!
For Valentine's Day, we celebrated by having chocolate fondue and it was DELISH. Tan saw the marshmallows on his plate and forgot about everything else! OH and Eli surprised me with a dozen red roses!! He hasn't done that in a while, and I don't ever expect him to because it is expensive, but it was so sweet and now they are hanging on the wall in our bedroom.


I had to include this picture because it is evidence that there is a 2 year old in our home! I love it!!!

1 comments:

Kristie said...

Tan is such a cute little monkey