Monday, October 5, 2009

Colorado Open House

We flew to Denver on Saturday night (all of us except for Eli because he couldn't miss more class) and spent Sunday watching General Conference (sort of - it's hard with 2 babies around). We also had a Thanksgiving dinner since all of the married kids will be at the in-laws for that holiday. On Monday, after a yummy brunch my mom made, all of us kids and babies went to the driving range near our house. That was only my 2nd time at a driving range in my life and I've never wanted to go golfing (I should have since the course is right next to my neighborhood, but I was always too busy in high school to think about going). So I spent most of the time taking pictures after pathetically hitting some balls.



Tan actually was trying to hit the ball with the club. The club was a little heavy for him though!

The munchkie with his newest aunt

Being a "golfer" with Aunt Kristie




There were so many neat decorations to pull down at my parent's house in Colorado!
Wesley is so precious! He kept doing this with his head when I'd make an obnoxious sound. It's amazing how close these two boys are in age and how different their personalities and physical features are.

Cousins!!!!!! (While I was taking a nap, Kristie dressed Tanner in a tux that is usually worn by a large stuffed bear! That's why it only covers half of his little bum!) They don't really play together yet but they look at each other a lot. I have a funny video of Tanner pushing Wesley down and Wesley being super super cute that I'll share later.

0 comments: