Saturday, October 17, 2009

S-I-C-K

We have been hit with the cold bug in our house this past week. Eli had a cold so we knew it was just a matter of time until Tanner and I got it. Playing in the hay jump started Tanner's cold and since that night, he has had a fever, bad cough, major running nose, and ear infection. He also hasn't wanted to eat any solids so we try to give him a bottle of formula on top of nursing and I wake up to nurse him in the middle of the night as well. And with me being sick with a fever and cold, I'm ready for us both to get better so that I can get more sleep and so that we can get out of the house without being scared of spreading our germs.

This picture just shows how Tan has felt for the past week. It is SO unlike him to just lay on the floor in the middle of playing - I've never seen him do this since he has been able to roll over. It breaks my heart! One good thing about the sickness is that he has become more cuddly. He will just hug Eli and I randomly and cuddle with us for a long time. He's so darling He has also started saying "mama" when he wants me or wants something from me! Now THAT is the cutest thing EVER!!!

1 comments:

Celeste said...

We've been right there with you. Hopefuly you're all better now. Tanner looks so cute in all of these pictures. How do you get him to give you such cute smiles?