Saturday, September 26, 2009

Brighton and a wedding

We headed up the canyon near Sandy, Utah to Brighton where we walked around a marsh and lake surrounded by beautiful fall colors. It was a P-e-r-f-e-c-t day for a great walk with 4 of my favorite people - Tan, my sisters, and my momma. We used to go here with my grandpa Dwayne when we were little and collect crawdads. I don't remember if we actually caught any but I do remember eating at the restaurant nearby afterwards. Leave it to me to remember the food but not the activity!






After our little jaunt into the canyon, we got all spiffed up and headed to my cousin Daniel's wedding in Salt Lake City. He looked like a stud in his suit and his new bride, Courtney, was stunning in her gown.


My dad (Grandpa Paul) tried to show Tan how to play the only song he knows how to play on the piano - "The Spinning Song."

Eli the preacher

Their wedding was across the street from the Utah Capitol which sits on top of a hill overlooking Salt Lake City.

After the wedding, our car Momo had been scraped by a big camper parked next to him. They left without saying anything. Thanks a lot!

1 comments:

Nat said...

Oh dang! Sorry about your car!