Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tanner bo banner, fee fi fo fanner

This post is all about TANNER! Here's just a glimpse of what he is like lately:

He tries to push anything and everything around the floor and sometimes he'll fill up a container with things around the house. Then mommy gets to play by putting everything back where it goes!
He likes to wear these doggy slippers that jingle when he walks - so fun!
He loves his room, especially his bed. He doesn't even let me get through one bed time lullaby anymore before he starts saying "bed, bed, bed" and I have to put him in his bed and say goodnight. Once there, he snuggles with his Care Bear (his chosen favorite stuffed animal) and his dog named Boo boo. Occasionally I'll snatch him out of bed before I head for bed and cuddle with him in my own bed for a while.

Not the best picture, but he loves to play in the laundry hamper thing and especially loves it when I sneak up on him and tickle him while he's in there.

He can be tender sometimes but most of the time when I give him hugs and kisses throughout the day, he squirms and pushes away. So it makes those occasional hugs and kisses SO worth it when he actually decides to give them out!

He has an obsession with hats - not with wearing them, but pointing them out everywhere he sees them. Unless the hat has a strap around his chin, it doesn't last more than 5 seconds before he pulls it off. He clicks his tongue everytime he puts a hat on and I have no idea where that came from but it is certainly cute!

Within the last month he started saying "cheese" for pictures and giving me a cheesy smile. That's my boy!

Yep, he's definitely one. I'm surprised that he's actually only ever done this once. He is really good at obeying and following our directions and limits (most of the time).

I'm so proud of this pic I captured! He loves to give me letters through this mailbox and then I read them and slide them back through the mailbox. He then reads them in the cutest jibberish ever!
He loves to climb on EVERYTHING!!

He watches out our big kitchen window while he eats and points out all the cars, dogs, and "baps" (bikes).

His favorite activity is throwing balls and spends most of his time doing that! He won't leave the house unless he has a ball to take outside, even if we're just getting in the car.
There's a million more things about the Tanner man that makes him so insanely cute and fun to be with all day!!! He is saying lots and lots of words and can really communicate with us most of the time which is super fun! We love our little munchkie!

1 comments:

Cassy said...

what a cutie!!! i love his room and the fact that he loves to eat sugar. not surprised. im excited for you to come and play! we went to the park for the first time yesterday and garrett loved the swing. it will just get more fun this summer as he can walk and move around himself. i love your posts. we are happy you have made a decision of where to go and im sure you will love it!