Friday, April 9, 2010

The best part of life - eating

I'm happy to say that Tan has become a pretty good eater! We still struggle with pickiness sometimes but he is a lot more open to trying new things. But he won't eat very much which is why is such a skinny minny. And he won't eat anywhere except for at home in his highchair. Going out to eat has become an issue as he only wants to walk around and say "HI" to everyone! Here are some cute pics of him eating recently!


He thought it was funny to put black beans on his head

He is a sugar fiend! Ok ok ok, he didn't eat THAT much cake in one setting - I staged it. But he really does like sugar which is totally my fault because I love sugar so I often share with him. While my visiting teachers and their kids were over, I set out a plate of cookies and the other kids hesitantly took one and most didn't even finish theirs. On the other hand, Tan kept sneaking behind my back to where I hid the plate of cookies from him and stealing more and walking quietly away from me so that I wouldn't notice. Sneaky little devil!

He makes a mess most of the time, but not ALL the time!

I had to include this picture of Tan and Wes in Colorado while celebrating my dad's birthday. I love the boys have no idea what we all were laughing about. And I love how scrawny and white Tanner looks! Ha ha ha! When we go to Lake Powell, Wesley will just get tanner and Tan will burn. He got my skin and not Eli's easier-to-Tan-than-Sara's skin.

0 comments: