Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Basketball

Tummy update! It's been a while (I think over 6 weeks since I've posted "official" tummy pics).

When Eli saw me after school he said, "Wow! You're stomach looks just like you put a ball under your shirt. I've never seen it look like that!" Here are some updated pics of my "basketball baby" tummy. I'm currently 32 1/2 weeks along - 52 more days till D-Day! (P.S. I found a sub for my maternity leave. Yay! AND she is able to plan lessons instead of me having to have all the lessons ready for 6 weeks. DOUBLE YAY!!!)

Can you guess what day it was at school today??? Crazy hair day! What better day to take preggo pictures?!
Still working on a name for Baby M....

3 comments:

Celeste said...

You look so cute- and in great shape too! I always think of you in middle school and high school on crazy hair day/ halloween etc...with your hair like that. Can't wait to hear what name you pick!

Kristie said...

I would like to suggest Chris or Christopher

Marce said...

so fun to see you this past weekend. i have missed you. you guys saved me by picking me up! thank you a million! and thank you SO much for the sweet gift you got ellie. she wore one of the onesies/pants on friday to the football game...looked so cute! i think i posted a pic on my blog that you can see (you can KIND of see it). anyway, good luck these next few weeks with the preggersness. if you have any concerns or questions about ANYTHING, i'd be happy to help. you're wonderful! xoxo