Friday, November 14, 2008

My hero


I love this handsome and incredible man! He is the ultimate husband for a pregnant wife and first year teacher. On Monday I came home to a clean house.

On Tuesday he came to my school to help with a project in the computer lab. (I was having major Braxton Hicks contractions and could barely stand or sit. That makes teaching pretty difficult. Eli came to the rescue during my most stressful part of the day when I was helping my students complete their movies they have been making on the computer about their counties. Thanks Eli! Those kids love you!)

Yesterday I came home to a clean kitchen and a mattress in the crib (Baby M finally has somewhere to sleep - whew!).

Today I'm coming home to a newly painted living room.

He always finds ways to take the burden off me and make life more enjoyable. He is my tender mercy and I just adore and appreciate him more than he knows!

3 comments:

Celeste said...

I'm so glad you have such a sweet husband. He's going to be a great dad! By the way, have you figured out what you are going to do with Baby M after you go back to teaching? Are you going to go back after this year? Alison was asking me and I didn't know.

Maegan said...

What a great husband. Not much longer till baby boy Morey!

Seth Jenson said...

Eli, you inspire me!