Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Peaches, peaches, peaches!

One reason we love living in Payson: an entire box of peaches costs $5. What a super sweet deal! We have shared with family, classmates, and coworkers. Sharing is so much easier when it doesn't cost very much!


P.S. Baby Morey has a new favorite spot for his foot: in my ribs. We are down to 10 more weeks and still searching for a name!

P.S.S. I am wearing my first actual maternity outfit today - pants with the stretchy waistband and larger than normal shirt. And I am loving it.

3 comments:

Celeste said...

$5 for all those! Wow, thats pretty amazing. Congrats on breaking out some stretchy clothes.

Marce said...

five bucks! you've got to be kidding me! that's awesome.

isn't it amazing when you finally cross over to maternity clothes...and you think to yourself, why did it take me so long to cross over?

i know for me...money played a big role in it...isn't it CRAZY how expensive maternity clothes are??? i mean, really, does a stretchy waistband cost THAT MUCH to make??? geesh.

love you friend!! (i'd love to see some recent pic's of your bump!)

Rach said...

Hi Sara! Congratulations on your little baby...I can't believe you have a belly! Hope you're having fun teaching!