Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hello world!!!

We are home and very happy to be home! Tanner enjoyed the car ride - it put him to sleep for the next 2 hours. He is LOVING having is Grandma and Grandpa Archer here. Grandma is so good at calming him down and snuggling him. My dad surprised me today by showing up at the door! He flew in today and is driving home with mom tomorrow. It has been so fun watching my parents faces as they interact with Tanner. My whole family has been very supportive since I went into labor. I'll do a longer post tomorrow and Eli is working on a picture narrative of the birth. Here's a couple pictures for now of our adorable little boy! (Did I mention how much I love him?? I am so in love with this little guy!!)

13 comments:

Shana Kummer said...

Sara,
Congratulations! Your little boy is so cute. I am glad to see that things are going well after such a long labor and a c-section. Can't wait to see more pictures.

The Nielsons said...

He's so beautiful!! Congrats!!

Dana said...

Congrats!!! Tanner is beautiful! I am so happy for you = you two will be great parents. Merry Christmas!

Andrea said...

Congratulations, Moreys! He is seriously very cute!

Cody and Michelle said...

Congrats! He is so cute!

Jessica said...

What a precious little guy!

Taylor Family said...

Congratulations, you both look great! We're so happy and excited for you guys!

Cali said...

He is so precious! I can't wait for more! I hope you are recovering well. Enjoy being a mommy!

Jaclyn Brown said...

Hooray for Tanner! I love the name! I hope you enjoy a very Merry Christmas with your newest family member. They grow so fast, cherish every moment!

Em said...

Congrats! What a lucky little boy to get to be raised by you two stellar folks. :) Your blog is great--I feel like I got to run into you and just hang out for a little while.
Tell Eli I said hi and that I LOVED his post about you being pregnant. What an awesome guy!
Love you guys!
Love Em

Hawkins Family said...

Congratulations you guys! He looks so precious. I hope you're healing up well and enjoying your baby boy! Merry Christmas!

The Carlson Crew said...

Congrats to you both from Pete & Chrissy! We're so excited for you, and man, after that labor, having the baby home will be a breeze! And hey, great birth date. He's bound to be a star! :)

Kaydee and the boys said...

Eli looks like a super dad! Way to go you two, he's sooooo cute. I just want to reach in the computer and squeeze him... can I squeeze him?