Sunday, November 23, 2008

Home stretch!

We're on the homestretch with less than 3 weeks until my due date! Baby Morey is on his way and who knows when he'll decide to make his debut. Maybe he'll end up being a procrastinator like his mom and wait until the very last minute! All I can say is that we're so excited!!! Once I get my sub plans done, I'll feel ready. So until then, I'm workin' hard to get ready for my maternity leave. Thank goodness for Thanksgiving Break!

I'm grateful for my wonderful husband who writes such wonderful things about me. I'm really not as good as he says I am. I'm the luckiest wife to have him! Anyways, here are the preggo pictures of me at 37 weeks...

9 comments:

Josie said...

37 weeks already!? That flew by. I'm sure you're thinking 37 weeks FINALLY! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy. You look fantastic!

Linds said...

have you guys picked out a name yet? I remember that home stretch... it seemed like so long ago... wait, it's still going on!!! lol! He's 12 days over our due date and still in there! I hope your little guy doesn't wait as long... :)

Hawkins Family said...

You look so great Sara! I am so happy for you and I can't wait to see posts of that baby! Do you know what you're having? Good luck with the last few weeks and labor...you'll do great! Singing and smiling through it all I bet!

Marce said...

you're gorgeous, sara! pregnancy never looked so good! so excited for you. how are you feeling? excited? nervous? ready?

and by the way, you do deserve all those wonderful things your hubby said about you. you are lucky to have each other.

love you!
xoxo

Taylor Family said...

You're so close!!! That must feel so good to be on the homestrech. We can't wait to see your baby when you come home for your first post-delivery visit. And I love your belly!

Ashley said...

You are so dang adorable! And with the two of you reproducing that is going to be one cute baby, I can't wait to see pictures. And, when you get to it. If you get to it... I tagged you in my blog. Good luck with everything, and Happy Thanksgiving.

Rachel said...

Sara,
I found your blog through Kelly Evers'! Where are you guys living? You are the cutest pregnant lady!! I don't know how you are surviving your first year of teaching (which is so hard as it is) being as pregnant as you are. You are awesome!

Celeste said...

wow--so close! Are you getting nervous? You look so cute and you're going to be such a good mom. Post lots of pictures!!

Kendra said...

Yeah, only a few days to go!! I'm very excited for you guys!