Friday, February 1, 2008

For Barbara and Andyman

Barbara and Andy - Since you guys missed the traditional Christmas Eve, I wanted to share some videos from the Christmas Program. For anyone else reading this, we sing the 12 days of Christmas every year and it gets goofier every year. This year each group had 4 different days instead of just one so everyone had to be even more creative with their days. Also this year, we sang "Come Thou Fount" and it was so beautiful the first time we ever even sang it. It touched our hearts which resulted in all the parents telling their testimonies to all the kids. It was a sweet experience. Enjoy!










For Andy:



"Where's Andy??"
Talking to Andy on Skype

1 comments:

The Watson Family said...

SARA! All I have to say is "FIVE GOLDEN RINGGGGGGGGGGGGS!". Thanks so much! It's hard not to be home every Christmas, so thanks for making me feel like I was kinda there! I love you!