Thursday, November 25, 2010

Family...

Two years ago, we celebrated Thanksgiving in Utah with my fam:

(Don't mind my ginormous body and face - I was 3 weeks from delivering Tanman!)

Last year, we celebrated with Eli's fam in Arizona:


And our turkey was deep fried and the best turkey I've EVER eaten, hands down!
This year, we are celebrating with our new Vermont family! We have always been with family on Thanksgiving and I thought I would be sad and lonely without them this year, but instead, I am excited to be with our friends who have become like family to us. Along with SO many things I'm grateful for this holiday, I'm grateful for amazing friends who have really made our new life in Vermont so good and happy.

1 comments:

Erin L said...

awwww... I am feel the same way. We love you guys!