Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blessing Day!

Tanner Joseph Morey is officially a person now! Eli blessed him at church this past Sunday. It was a BEAUTIFUL blessing full of wonderful promises for our sweet little Tanner. And he looked so cute in his little blessing outfit (although is was tight on his chunky legs!). We were so grateful to have so many family members attend. The blessing circle was large and full of lots of love. Thanks family! It's a long drive to Payson for some people and it was awesome to have everybody there. It was especially fun to have everybody over to our little apartment afterwards. It was quite packed but so fun to chat with everyone while Tanner was passed from person to person. Tanner was awesome during the blessing - he slept through it and the rest of sacrament meeting. My parents held him for the whole meeting, which was alright with me because I got to cuddle with my Eli, which we haven't had much time for recently. Hanging out with family is seriously one of my favorite things in the world!

Morning of the blessing

Getting dressed and meeting Great Grandma Casto



Cousins Dan and Katie
Cousin Anthony and Anthony's niece, Kira.
Cousin Adam Morey

Aly is faking the nap, Grandpa Paul is not
I had to throw in a picture of these GORGEOUS roses Eli gave me for my birthday. Thanks lovey!

7 comments:

Littleton Young Womens said...

Wow, look at all these updates I have missed! I love the pictures of Tanner with your mom and dad those are so priceless! You mom is so darn cute-Tanner too of course. Congratulations on the blessing, a very big day! I am glad so much of your family could be there, I bet they can't get enough. Is he getting chubby or is it just me??
Kell

Celeste said...

What a very special day! I'm so glad so much family was able to be there. Tanner looks so precious in his blessing outfit. Are you having a hard time thinking about going back to work soon?

John Stoddard said...

That is one cute little boy you have there! Congratulations on the new addition! We love all of your pictures, so cute.

Kristie said...

I took at least half of those pictures too. I think you guys should start paying me :) Oh and congrats Tannerman

Linds said...

Tanner is so cute! I love his round chubby face! I'm glad the blessing went well for you guys.... btw, we have the same bottle.

Marce said...

he is perfect sara. in every way.

so have you started back with teaching again??? hope you're doing ok with that...it's so hard, huh?

miss you! can't wait to meet baby T.

abbi cluff said...

Hey Eli- He is my brother-in-law. I will let him know you are trying to get in touch with him or you can write him, say_say123@hotmail.com.