Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Newborn Photoshoot

Eli turned our front room into a photography studio and a had a photoshoot with Baby T. I think they turned out great!
















I've been meaning to post pictures from our trip to the Virgin Islands this summer. Eli posted them on his photography blog so here's the link to those: http://elimorey.blogspot.com/2008/12/our-babymoon_05.html. We highly recommend a fun babymoon!!!! And we very highly recommend a trip to St. John sometime in your life - it is INCREDIBLE!!!!

4 comments:

Celeste said...

Looks liike Tanner is already very photogenic, Eli did a great job with these! You will save lots of money being married to a photographer. =)

The Evers said...

Seriously these are fantastic! Dont worry about not coming here. I just thought I would check, because I think the pics are so great. However when you get here we for sure have to get the little babes together! What fun!

Danielle said...

Wow, Eli is good! We might have to enlist him to do some baby shots for us!

Maegan said...

Sara, those are awesome pictures. I especially like the one where Eli is holding Tanner inbetween his forearms.