Sunday, June 29, 2008

Where did that tummy come from?

So I have noticed as my stomach has been growing, but I'm the only one who has noticed - until recently! This past week my tummy just starting popping out. It's so fun to finally look pregnant! My mom noticed and she ran over to me while squealing, "MY BABY!!!" Then she started singing a children's song to Baby Morey. It was so cute! She's going to be the best grandma! Here are a few 16 weeks, or 4 month pictures. These picture sessions are awkward - I don't think I've ever had a picture taken of me just for the purpose of looking at my stomach! Baby Morey is growing and so am I!

7 comments:

Maegan said...

Your belly is adorable. I am excited for your mom to be a grandma. She is so great around my girls, and she will be loving yours and Doug's babies soon!

k.young said...

You look adorable and you barely look pregnant!! So cute!

Shana Kummer said...

Sara I am so happy for you. Your baby will have an amazing voice and I bet you will be a cute pregnant lady. Hope things are going well for you.

Celeste said...

Isn't it so fun to finally look pregnant?? For the longest time I felt like I just looked fat. You're going to have so much fun!

The Evers said...

Other then your cute little belly you do not look like you are growing!!! Your mom will be such an awesome grandma, I am so excited for her, and of course you! So your sand dunes trip looked like so much fun! We should all plan a trip out there sometime this summer!

Jennie said...

You are looking adorable! I'm excited for you guys! :)

Jessica said...

You look great! When I was first pregnant with Timothy I was really worried that I wasn't gaining enough weight so I started eating about triple what I had before. Believe me, when you get toward the end of the pregnancy you will gain plenty of weight for the baby!