Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Duet becomes a Trio

We are expanding the Musical Morey's to include a little singer! We are having a BABY!!! This kid's vocal chords won't be used for anything much except screaming, laughing, and making cute noises for the first little bit of life, but we'll train those vocal chords to sing musical theater and opera like a master. Eli and I are ecstatic, nervous, elated, overwhelmed, etc, etc, etc... But most of all, we are so grateful that Heavenly Father has blessed us with the miracle of a growing baby inside my tummy (or uterus more like). Baby Morey is joining our family around December 12...Merry Christmas to us! Let the adventure begin!!

This is our Baby Blob at 9 weeks with a very quick heartbeat (I can't believe that we could actually see the baby when it was only 2 inches long! Hooray for modern technology.)Excuse the way we look in this video; it was taken at 6:30am the day we found out I was pregnant.


Excited future aunts (and excited future uncles and future GRANDPARENTS!)


14 comments:

Marce said...

this is AWESOME sara! i am so completely happy for you and eli. pregnancy is an amazing journey! i hope you have been feeling well. thank you for your phone call; i'm sorry that i haven't called you back. life, as i'm sure you know, is a whirlwind! anyway, please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. congratulations- that baby is one lucky darling to get you as a mom! love you. xoxo

Courtney and Nate said...

Sara!! Congrats that is so exciting! I'm so excited for you I know you are going to be such a great mom.

Kendra said...

Awesome!!!! Congrats! You are going to be one super mommy:)

Shana Kummer said...

Sara, I am so happy for you. Motherhood is a wonderful thing. Hope you have an easy pregnancy.

k.young said...

That is awesome! Congrats. We are so excited for you!!

Stewart Family said...

Hey Sara. It's Stephanie Stewart. Congrats on your baby news! I'm so excited for you guys! Being a mom is so much fun. You guys are going to be wonderful parents.

Cali said...

Yeah! Congrats! That is so exciting! You will love being pregnant and feeling that little thing grow inside of youm but the minute you see it's little face will change your life forever! It is an amazing journey! I am so happy for you!

Maegan said...

Sarah,
That is awesome. It is so crazy that you due date is the 12th of December. That was mine with Ellie. Hopefully you do not go three days over like I did. Where are you delivering at?

Danielle said...

Hooray!!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

we are SO happy for you two. being a parent is the best gift any of us will ever be given. i can't wait to meet the little one...

Josie said...

OH CONGRATS! Being a mom is so so great!

The Evers said...

So I was sure that I already commented-weird! I know I have already told you, but we are so excited for you and hope pregnancy is a breeze!!! It will be fun to have someone to talk about things with!

Mariel said...

Congratulations you beautiful little family! It changes your life and you can't believe how wonderful it will be! I can't wait to meet the newest member of the family.

Toni Dee! said...

Congratulations on the new addition to your family. Thanks to the blogging world, I was able to google you. This is Tyler Petersen, your first mission comp in the field. Hope to hear from you