Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Picture Crazy

Spring is here! Well for a couple days. It snowed last week and it's supposed to snow again tomorrow. Blah. At least I got to wear shorts to work for two days. SNOW SNOW GO AWAY!!!

We haven't blogged in a while and life has been super busy, so here's an update in pics.

We spent a day in Colorado City and Manitou Springs near Colorado Springs. Both cute old-fashioned cities. Manitou Springs had some weird people...good place for a day trip.


I don't know about you, but I'm a chocolaholic and these do not look appetizing...

Our friends TJ and Deb and cute little Sophie stopped by on Easter on their way back to Nebraska to say a quick hello and eat some delish paninis. TJ & Eli are old mission buddies and BYU roommates. We love them!

We spent a weekend in Winter Park (and it was definitely still winter up there) with some family friends. We had a blast! I love mountain weekends - fun games, lots of yummy food, time to sleep, fun conversations. We also had the added pleasure of watching general conference (amazing!) and being entertained by the two dogs.



I enlisted all the girls to help me color for kindergarten class. Thanks thanks thanks!


Eli is having a ball with the camera. We are having a ball in Colorado!

4 comments:

k.young said...

How fun! We love taking trips to small towns and just getting away from our "normal" life! And how fun to sneak away to Winter Park for a weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Seth Jenson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seth Jenson said...

Nice pics! Whoever is taking the photos has got a knack for it. Very nice!