Thursday, September 1, 2011

Summer lovin', had me a BLA-AST!

I've been a total blogging slacker this summer. BUT, I have an explanation for it: Eli was out of school for 2 whole months and we played, played, played. Seriously, we had a B.L.A.S.T! But now . . .

The sun has set on our summer of fun with Eli.
(Isn't Lake Champlain gorgeous?! It's only a few miles from our house!)

We have all kinds of memories stored in our brains to pull out when the winter is dark and cold, and Eli is busy studying crazy hours. (Don't get me wrong, I love the winter. But this summer has just been so wonderful and perfect!)

Memories of adventures around Vermont . . .

. . . and Colorado.

And doing lots of summery things like eating incredibly drippy ice cream cones (called creemees in Vermont).

And growing up so much.

And lots of lovin' each other!
(Kenz doesn't look too happy about this hug. She's learned to brace herself when Tan gives her hugs. He tends to squeeze and pat a little too hard.)

Now the future doctor Morey is back in school and plugging away on his road to MD.
(OK, so this isn't Eli, but isn't Tan so darn cute in these scrubs that are oh-so-giant for him?!)

And now that the summer is over, I have the mega task of sorting through our massive amount of summer pictures and somehow journaling and finding a way to show them online to our families and friends. I'm excited!!!! Wish me luck!

P.S. I should probably update my blog sidebar to include our daughter! Ha ha ha!

1 comments:

Celeste said...

I'm so glad we got to see you this summer. I loved seeing your kids in action. Can't wait to see your pictures. What fun places you've been.