Friday, July 16, 2010

I have so many pictures from our adventures this past summer - it's overwhelming to go through them! Who knows if I'll even get around to posting them since we are moving in two weeks and then Eli starts school and can't spend as much time editting photos (I can do it but I'm not as skilled as he is).

Anyways, I found this picture amongst the thousands and couldn't believe how grown up my little Tan has become. There's something about eating an apple all by yourself that makes you look much older than a baby!! And he really is growing and learning so fast. I utterly adore him! The other night as I peeked at him before I went to bed, his eyes were blinking so I whispered to him, "Can I snuggle with you?" And he whispered back through his binky, "yes." So I grabbed him out of his bed, sat down in the rocking chair, and watched as he snuggled into my body and fell back asleep. My heart swelled to bursting, almost like the Grinch! It was SO SWEET! He is my best little friend!

OK back to doing something productive!

1 comments:

Kristie said...

He looks tired in this picture. Cute though.