Sunday, May 2, 2010

My son, the flirt

Aly called me from a park in Salt Lake asking if we could meet her. The whole way in the car Tan kept saying her name so I know that he was excited to see her! Well, Aly was with her two cute friends, Liz and Stacey:


After a few minutes of kicking the ball around and warming up to these girls, he had completely forgotten about Aly and me and began flirting with them! He seriously wouldn't even give Aly or I the time of day! He would kick the ball, turn around, and grin so big like "Did you see that?" He was being a complete show-off! He started getting really excited because he falls a lot when he's really excited, which the girls thought was hilarious and just egged him on.

Tan turned on his inner FLIRT and kept giving these faces to the girls:

Aly and I were just watching and laughing through this whole flirt and show-off charade that Tan was putting on. Is flirting innate? Who knows! But Tan was sure good at it, especially for a one year old. What am I going to do when he's older???!!! Yikes!

By the end of our playtime at the park, he was finally loving on his aunt. He just adores her!

I had to add this picture cuz I LOVE the contrast between the giant trees and my teeny tiny little man. He is just explorin' this awesome world!

2 comments:

Judy said...

He is adorable!

Aly said...

hahaha soo hilarious! he is such a little flirt...gonna be a ladies man! I love you guys mucho mucho. Thanks for playing with us at the park!