Monday, August 17, 2009

Ocean City

A couple weekends ago we went to Ocean City, Maryland with my mom. We drove 4 hours there and spent Friday night at a hotel. We spent our time on the beach playing in the water and sand, walking on the boardwalk, swimming in the pool, shopping for cheap souvenirs, and eating yummy treats. Tan even had his first taste of vanilla ice cream and he was a HUGE fan! The water was warmer than the Pacific and the waves weren't as big. This city had a different feel than beaches in Southern California. We had a blast!!














2 comments:

Kristie said...

I'm surprised his swimming outfit lasted the whole summer. I was sure he was going to out grow it. Tan maybe you can teach me how to fit into my swimming suit

Kaydee and the boys said...

I just love love love that kid. What a sweetheart... and how in the world did you get that kid to sleep on the beach??? That's talent, and no, you don't need to change a single thing as wife and mom... you are incredible at both... very multi-talented.