Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kisses

We are so happy to be back with Eli. I have a husband again and Tanner has a daddy! 5 weeks was a long time to be apart for us. Tanner misses his grandma though. She is THEE absolute BEST and he had a blast with her! They have developed a sweet relationship that was fun for me to watch.
Tanner gives the most darling largely open-mouthed kisses and I LOVE them! He turns his head to my cheek like this for a couple seconds when he likes something. I just want to squeeze the little man when he does that - it makes me so happy! We were trying to take a normal cheek-to-cheek picture here but he wanted to give me kisses. I certainly didn't complain!


P.S. That's the amazing Washington D.C. temple in the background. We made it to Baltimore safe and sound last Monday. I'll post more pictures and information soon! We only came with one carload and two suitcases of things, so I have been busy shopping on Craigslist for cheap furniture that we can sell at the end of the summer. This summer really is an adventure for the little Morey family! We have picnics on the floor for every meal. Ha ha ha!

P.S.S. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE being a full-time mommy!!!!!!

P.S.S.S. In case you didn't get that the first time, I LOVE being with my munchkin all day long! I have missed him mucho.

Ta Ta for now!

3 comments:

Celeste said...

I'm so happy you guys get to be together now! Enjoy your summer of fun.

Maegan said...

Sarah,
I love those kisses. They are the best!

Elaine said...

So, are you two living in D.C. now?? I was so sad I couldn't find a ride to your place for the family get-together when Tanner was blessed, and have a little puppy dog stuffed animal for him ... but I need your address! Love you all muchly!