Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Free KFC Meal - print TODAY (May 6) and use within 2 weeks

Hey friends! My friend, Kelly Evers (thanks Kel!), emailed me today to tell me about this thing Oprah is doing with Kentucky Fried Chicken. Oprah is giving away a free meal to everyone who prints out a coupon from this website: unthinkkfc.com. There is a new grilled chicken that is healthier so she is trying to promote it or something. Every person must have a coupon and you can print up to four per family. But you HAVE to print it TODAY, May 6!!! You can use it for the next couple weeks though. Yummy! It looks good!

P.S. If it says that the coupon has been printed the allotted number of times, just close that window and reopen a new window with the website and try again. That happened to me and I was finally able to print the coupon a couple times.

0 comments: