Sunday, September 7, 2008

Whose body is this??!!

Time is ticking away in this pregnancy and it's about time I post some tummy pictures, which is growing quite large these days! The last time I posted was for my 16 week photo, which was 2 months ago, so I included a 20 week one as well. (Does the awkwardness of taking tummy pictures ever go away??)

20 weeks - day of ultrasound

20 weeks again - excited to see the baby boy on the big screen!
26 weeks and 2 days (no wonder my students tell me that I'm getting HUGE - I am!!)

Sometimes this is how I feel, especially after eating a big meal and I don't think there can be any more pressure forcing my stomach OUT. Oh and I am still holding out on buying maternity clothes. Yep, just doing the whole "don't button the top button or zip the skirt up all the way" trick. I still have 3 more months to enjoy stretchy maternity pants and big shirts. 3 months - AH!!!

Eli - 26 weeks (love the face)

9 comments:

k.young said...

You look adorable!! And you are NOT huge!! :)

Josie said...

You look great! And agreed--very not huge. You're going to be a great mom!

Andrea said...

No materenity clothes, yet?! Curses on you. No, you look fabulous and hope the last 3 months go by quickly for you!

Celeste said...

I'm so proud of you for lasting without buying maternity clothes for so long. You look so cute and you really have goten so big since you left. But don't worry, about the stretchy clothes...there are some really cute things. Gap maternity was the best!

The Watson Family said...

You have got to be one of the cutest pregnant ladies I have ever seen! I am so excited for you! Motherhood is so wonderful! We need to see you guys soon! I love you!

Taylor Family said...

You look so great! I miss seeing you guys each week too! It would have been fun for all three of us to get huge together but at least we have blogs. You're definitely on the home stretch!

Courtney and Nate said...

You look so cute Sara!

Jared Autrey said...

Wow, Eli! 26 weeks and hardly even showing. I'm jealous!

Debra Darling said...

I did the exact same thing with maternity clothes. I ended up with one pair of pants that someone gave me and I bought two dresses. The rest of the time I just wore my same old same old clothes (unzipped). You don't even look close to HUGE.