Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happiness is two kinds of ice cream...

First of all, I have my big 20 week ultrasound on Thursday! YAY! No more calling Baby Morey "it." Ick, I hate doing that. Any guesses on the gender from anybody?

Second, I got a job teaching 4th grade in Utah for this fall. Hooray!!! It's at the same school I had my first student teaching experience at. As most of you know, Eli hasn't heard from the Vermont medical school yet, so we had to start moving on with our lives. He will attend a grad program at BYU in Public Health for a couple years and then hopefully go to medical school after that. I will teach and have our baby! The school is in Payson so we'll probably live in Springville or Spanish Fork area. There is still a SLIGHT chance that the med school could contact Eli within the next 3 weeks and accept him. Man, wouldn't that be chaotic?!

Third, we are off to the Caribbean for a week on St. John in the Virgin Islands this Friday and we CAN'T WAIT!!!! This was supposed to be our big trip before med school, but now it's more like a BabyMoon I guess. Eli is going to go camera crazy with all that turquoise water!

Lots of happy things!

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Yeah for finding a job! What a relief. Did you tell them you were pregnant or leave that little detail off? I think you are having a girl, just a guess. Have a great time on your trip!

Shelly said...

Sara and Eli! This is Michelle Cameron and I just stumbled across your blog. Congrats on the baby and on getting a teaching job! We live in Spanish Fork now, too. I don't know if you're looking to rent or buy, but we've got some great places here in our ward for either with great access to BYU and to Payson--hint, hint. :)Good luck to you!

Danielle said...

Hooray! You'll be back in Utah! I totally understand the frustration with the school issue though. Steve might just end up getting a job because there are issues even with grad school now. Have a great time on your trip and good luck with the ultrasound!!!