Monday, March 10, 2008

Mataam Fez

A couple weekends ago, we went to a Morrocan restaurant called Mataam Fez. It was quite the experience! We sat on the floor, ate everything with our hands, had a 5 course meal, watched (and danced with) a belly dancer, and laughed a lot. And we felt queasy for the next 24 hours. We had a blast with our friends Kelly & Jeff and Ashley & Jason who are living in our ward right now. Eli and I are so grateful that there are friends our age and in our same situation! The whole dinner took about 3 hours but it was definitely worth the experience.






2 comments:

Danielle said...

I love Morrocan food! I have never seen a real live belly dancer though! How are things going? Do you have any more of an idea of where you will be next year? Steve didn't get into dental school this year so we're still trying to figure stuff out. I finished my teacher work sample and am enjoying some of my "extra" time reading. I love it!

The Evers said...

Sara you are a doll! Jeff and I are so so grateful to that we have you guys here! We are loving are weekend adventures and look forward to lots more! For anyone that reads this- Sara has quite the belly dancing moves :)