Saturday, December 8, 2007

A visiting we go...

Within the last month we have spent time in Rexburg, Mesa, and Tucson.

Eli's mom lives in Mesa so we spent Thanksgiving there before heading down to Tucson to see Eli's dad. A snow storm hit Utah the day we left so we were excited to experience the wonderful Arizona weather.

Family picture with us, Ali, Risa and Rob, Ari and Christian

Climbing windmills in an orange orchard. My awesome friend, Aubrey, joined us for the night. (my roommate in China)

Museum for Youth - fun activities for kids! Eli and I both loved it...
This horse is named Goliath - appropriate I'd say.


One of my best friends, Lindsay, lives in Rexburg, so Eli and I headed up to BYU Idaho to spend time with her and her boyfriend, Chris. Eli loved the family history aspect of the trip (we visited some graves of his ancestors and went to the house his grandma lived in). I, of course, loved all the chatting time I got with Lindsay. I love her!

Mesa Falls

Arza Hinckley - Eli's great great great grandpa

The Hard Hat (fun restaurant with construction signs all over - they served the best scones in place or bread or chips - yummers!)
Sign on a construction site at BYU-I - ended up being an awesome picture opportunity
I loved this statue outside of the library - so darn cute!

Eli caught this pic of the lovebirds
We loved our weekend in Rexburg, Idaho!

2 comments:

The Watson Family said...

Sara! It looks like you had a great time! I am so glad! Linds and he man are so adorable together! It was fun to see you a little while ago! Love ya!

The Evers said...

You should use that Love You Long Time pic for a Christmas card! I Love that one! You guys are so cute, and how fun to hang out with Lindsay! They are super cute too! Cant wait to see you!