Friday, October 12, 2007

Timpanogas Cave and Picnic

American Fork canyon is GORGEOUS right now...the pictures don't even do it justice. We had the best campfire dinner in this canyon. I have always hated tinfoil dinners but realized that I can put other things in them besides the regular meat, potatoes, carrots, etc. I made a hawaiian dinner with pineapples and chicken and veggies...it was grub! I am a complete mountain girl...I love them!

-










We're not supposed to touch the walls - no one said anything about tongues!


































These caves were AMAAAAAZING!!!!! WOW!

1 comments:

The Evers said...

I was just getting on to give you a lecture, but I dont need to because you finally updated! HOORAY!!! Looks like you are having a fun time, we miss you though and are ready for you to come home! How are the China plans...